David A. Rosen
CEO & Founder
David Founded TechX Foundry in March of 2014. While working with clients and after passing on two acquisition projects in Manufacturing during 2013, he started seeing the details of how his initial views of TechX could be realized to seize the opportunities in manufacturing and reinvigorate the economy where he lives in New Jersey as well as how it could affect the national and global markets.
As an Angel Investor, Operating Exec, and Founder of four previous companies, he has leveraged his network and resources to develop the business plan, recruit the current team to get the business off the ground.
David is the CEO and Managing Director of Acrelic Group where he leads Acrelic’s partners, customers and team with more than 30 years of experience which includes:
- Leading roles in 38 successful M&A transactions (buy and sell side) and New Market entry options for companies such as AT&T, IBM, HP, Lockheed, Northrop, RR Donnelley, Telcordia (Now Ericsson), Verizon, &, among others
- Commercialization of Defense Technologies such as Semiconductors, Power Equipment, software and other electronics
- CEO/Managing Director of four businesses
- More than 5 board and Advisory positions
- Managed and lead several organizations of tens, hundreds and thousands of employees that achieved and sustained significant growth
- Developing critical mass that carried a business through “no-mans” land by achieving growth from $5-10M in Revenue to reach over $100M in less than 5 years
- Conducting value assessments, developing go-to market strategies, and executing businesses for technologies that span more than 50 market segments in hardware, telecom, life sciences, software, and services
David is currently a Mentor at TechLaunch, the NJ based accelerator where the NJ EDA is an investor and has been involved in mentoring companies in two classes since he was asked to join.
As David pursues consulting, investment and operating role opportunities, he has also joined the team at Signal Lake (Venture Capital) (http://www.signallake.com) as an Advisor. Signal Lake has a track record in innovations surrounding local area networks, optical and wireless communications, UNIX and X86 server and is currently exploring investment opportunities in commercializing defense technologies, energy, space programs and equipment, and greentech among others.
David’s insight into M&A, marketing strategy and complex sales models, focus on practical and implementable methods, traits as a people focused leader, and skills in problem solving have been key to leading Acrelic customers to achieve their “Remarkable Results”